Our purpose is to work together with you and your family, helping you to achieve your financial goals and aspirations.
As your personal or business financial advisers, we will spend time finding out about you and your priorities. Once we understand what you want to achieve, we’ll then work together with you to develop a financial plan that’s tailored to your specific needs.
What are your future goals? These are some of the questions our advisers can help you answer:
- Will I be able to achieve my financial objectives?
- Can I improve my retirement income?
- Could my pension arrangements work any harder?
- Can I make my financial affairs more tax efficient?
- How do I maximise the returns from my existing investments?
- Are my family and I fully protected in the event of death, disability or illness?
- Will I be able to fund my children’s education costs?
- Can I reduce future inheritance tax charges?
- Could my mortgage rate be more competitive?
- How do I cover the costs of Later-Life planning?
Please click below to obtain further information on some of the services we provide;
To discuss your financial requirements further then please call us on 0161 667 1482 or complete our contact form.
We offer a comprehensive range of first charge mortgages from across the market, which lenders make available to mortgage intermediaries.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*May include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.