Running a successful business isn’t easy and takes a great deal of hard work and commitment. That is where we can help, by taking time to understand your business, we can help you meet your financial aims, so you can concentrate on what you do best - managing your business.
We will work closely with you to make the most of your business assets and create a structured financial plan that supports your overall objectives. Our services apply to all businesses wherever you are in your life-cycle, from start up to exit.*
When considering the financial planning for your business we can work with you in a number of areas, including:
- Creating financial independence from your business
- Ensuring cash assets in the business are invested to maximise returns and tax efficiency
- Extracting profits of your business in the most tax efficient manner
- Implementing and managing workplace pensions – being mindful of new pension reform rules
- Establishing an effective exit or transition strategy
- Identifying and mitigating the liabilities that could be created by the loss of a key person
We have a range of literature specially produced for business owners. Please click here to see our brochure Creating Financial Independence.
*Exit strategies may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.