We held an exclusive breakfast seminar for business owners on Thursday 25th May at Denzell House, Cheshire.
The morning focused on easy ways to plan and extract profits from your business in a tax efficient manner, as well as the recent changes taking place to employment and pension rules. It is essential for business owners to understand these changes and how best to implement them, in order to avoid risk and affect profits.
Our experts at Capstone, a Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, worked alongside HR Dept, to discuss the changes to employment rules and, in particular, a business owner’s responsibility to the Workplace Pension.
As an exclusive business owners event, it was a great opportunity to network with like-minded successful business owners.
The experts on hand during the seminar were:
- Chris Cahill, Wealth Management Consultant of St. James’s Place
- Jill Bottomley, Owner and Director of HR Dept
- Richard Goodier, Senior Financial Adviser at Capstone Financial Management
During the exclusive breakfast, held at the Dunzell House, we considered:
- Financial Planning to Help Mitigate Tax
- Employment Status Matters: Don’t Get Caught Out!
- Workplace Pensions: Your Responsibilities as an Employer
- A Q&A with the Experts
- Networking with Like-minded Business Professionals
Date: Thursday 25th May 2017
Venue: Dunzell House, Cheshire
Timings: 8am - 10am (networking until 11am)
Cost: Free to attend.
If you would like to know more about Capstone events, please contact our Marketing Manager, Holly Smith via email email@example.com or call on 07792 658 556.