To enable our advisers to focus their time on seeing clients, we have invested in developing a brilliant operations team.
We’re currently recruiting for another member to join our Paraplanning Support team with details about this role below.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the operations team, specifically the paraplanning team when informing and advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products, and organise the Confidential Financial Review checks and ceding scheme information process/checks as well as maintaining the Capstone Financial reporting database.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Your main responsibilities will be to learn all aspects of the paraplanning business, to become a valued member of the team and to pass your initial professional exams over a 2 year period.
- Liaising with providers to obtain information required in respect of ceding scheme information, ensuring it is received in a timely manner and is accurate.
- Keeping systems up to date with all relevant information and notes and ensuring that timescales for chasing are strictly adhered to.
- To assimilate & segregate information gathered by the adviser on the CFR.
- Analyse clients’ requirements and accurately record client data.
- Stay abreast of legislative changes and other regulatory issues taking necessary action as required.
- Providing support for the Paraplanners & financial advisers,
- Carrying out CYC’s where required, ensuring all data is correctly input and any required give up’s are reported back to the relevant Planner in the first instance.
- Generate all required illustrations ensuring that where these are for replacement cases, they match the CYC accordingly.
- Writing of suitability letters including new monies / top ups / mortgages.
- Ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with financial advisers, colleagues and management in order to provide an efficient and effective service to the adviser and the client, in all available mediums.
- To help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
- Individual workflow and task delivery.
- To attend & contribute to Quarterly Operations Team Meetings.
- To escalate all problem cases to the Head of Paraplanning in the first instance at the earliest opportunity.
- Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role.
To find out more about this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.