We pride ourselves on being open and honest with every client. To that end, we set out our commitment to you in our client promise.
As a Capstone Financial client, we promise to work closely with you and your family to make sure you receive excellent financial advice that will help you achieve your financial goals and aspirations. The ongoing advice we offer is an important part of our service, and we’ll continue to give you personalised advice to help you make informed financial decisions about your future.
Delivering first class financial advice, we promise to:
- Always do what we say we will do and ensure you have clarity in all areas of your financial wellbeing
- Offer face-to-face review meetings in line with the frequency stated on your client servicing preference form
- Be available any time during working hours via phone or email to handle any queries you may have
- Send regular financial communications that are tailored to you and your interests
- Be your trusted financial advisers over the long term, and work closely with any other professional advisers you have
Through our regular client review meetings, we will:
- Understand your individual financial circumstances and objective
- Fully review your financial goals and adapt to any changes
- Review and, if applicable, rebalance your investment portfolio and fund choices
- Help you maximise your annual tax allowances
- Keep you up to date with legislation and Budget changes
- Help you to review your appetite for investment risk as your circumstances and priorities change, ensuring your investments continue to meet your requirements
- Take on any feedback you have to ensure we maintain our exceptional standards
Keeping you informed
We will provide you with access to regular communications, selected by you via our client servicing preference form. This ensures that you are kept fully informed of how your investments are being managed and up to date with all the latest economic information, including any key changes that may affect your financial future.
Client communications available to you include:
- Annual postal valuation report of your investments and online access to your Wealth Account 24 hours a day, via our website.
- A Market Bulletin sent weekly, providing up-to-date market and economic information
- Access to the E-briefing Service, providing topical financial related articles via email
- Tax year-end reminders of the available allowances and tax-saving opportunities
- An annual Budget Report summarising the chancellor’s announcements
- The Investor magazine, full of investment news, interviews and opinions
- Invitations to client events and briefings, tailored to your areas of interest
- Access to an asset preservation trust – a complimentary service to ensure your death benefits go to the relevant individuals
- A copy of My Documents, a booklet you can keep that provides a complete overview of your complete assets and contacts
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Ongoing advice charge
We will discuss with you the ongoing advice charges for our services. Details of the charges we make for our advice and how it is paid for are set out in the ‘Key facts about our costs and services’ document you receive. The cost for our advice is paid for and facilitated out of the overall charges levied on your investment. The advice charges will also be discussed with you and the specific amount charged will be provided on your personalised illustration. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us
Guarantee of advice
To provide you with added peace of mind and reassurance, St. James’s Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James’s Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website.Find Out More About St. James’s Place