To enable our advisers to focus their time on seeing clients, we have invested in developing a brilliant operations team.
We’re currently recruiting for another member to join our Client Administration team with details about this role below.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support our financial advisers ensuring all Capstone Financial clients receive the highest level of ongoing service. To help understand the client’s needs and expectations and meeting those needs in a proactive manner. The Client Administrator plays a key role in contributing to and enhancing the overall client experience.
Also providing dedicated support for the day to day running of the office to include regulatory requirements, marketing, client servicing and IT whilst supporting in the development of the office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To provide high level technical and administrative support to the office/Strategic Operations Director.
- To support the office by dealing effectively with the day to day business operation.
- To carry out regular weekly Tracker Meetings with advisers and update the trackers accordingly.
- To assist the office to take the business forward with creativity and positivity to safely meet the office goals.
- To implement, operate & maintain (as directed) effective systems, processes and procedures which enable the office to optimise client meetings.
- To support the office to ensure the end to end business process is adhered to and tracked efficiently in line with office & regulatory standards.
- Prepare files including compliance required documentation, illustrations, supporting documentation, prior to sale
- Ensure that files are complete post sale with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms
- Process applications accurately and record the required management information
- Process applications with product providers, advisers, clients and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner.
- Support the office to ensure all relevant information required for writing the client report is available.
- Ensure all new business is processed within 24hrs, first time right.
- Prepare portfolio valuations as requested
- Maintain the Client Relationship Management systems (Salesforce) and understand the software by continuing to improve your knowledge by being involved in projects given by the Strategic Operations Director/Senior Client Administrator that help to enhance this
- Work with the Senior Client Administrator in terms of any marketing campaigns such as tax year end
- Understand and maintain processes for ensuring that 80% of clients are seen for reviews every year, as well as following the full review process for declined reviews.
- To support the office in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with business assurance/management.
- Liaise with SJP & admin centres as directed.
- To support the office to achieve office goals and objectives including achieving total IAF targets for each year, client servicing targets and helping paraplanning achieve the QOD annual target.
- Ensure all clients and their partners are sent birthday cards, Christmas cards and receive further comms requested such as Investors Magazines.
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate.
- To project a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards
- To attend & contribute to Quarterly Operations Team Meetings.
- To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties
- To escalate all problem cases to the Senior Client Administrator in the first instance at the earliest opportunity
- To refer all complaints to the Strategic Operations Director immediately
- Work towards a paperless office
- Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role
To find out more about this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.