To enable our advisers to focus their time on seeing clients, we have invested in developing a brilliant operations team.
We’re currently recruiting for another member to join our Client Administration team with details about this role below.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support the adviser team and the wider operation, ensuring that new business cases are processed effectively; whilst maintaining a timely turnaround and high level of accuracy.
This role is instrumental to ensuring that cases are moving through the end to end process smoothly with no delays.
The Client Administrator plays a key role in contributing to and enhancing the overall client experience.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Receiving and processing new business handovers from advisers
• Inputting fact find data onto Sales Force and liaising with adviser where information is unclear or missing
• Adding prospects to Prospect Manager and Sales Force
• Updating Sales Force with new case details as appropriate
• Preparing presentation packs for advisers; ensuring that everything is provided first time for client signature
• Processing new business applications on SJP’s Electronic Business Submissions system (iBusiness)
• Monitoring new business applications, chasing SJP and other providers for updates and providing further assistance where additional information is required; to ensure that the application process has no delays and the transfer moves along smoothly and effectively
• Updating client records once applications have completed
• Dealing with withdrawal and contribution requests and queries
• Working proactively; arranging weekly tracker (update) meetings with advisers to discuss case specific progress and chasing anything required, in order to move cases forward effectively
• Ringing SJP and other providers to chase updates
• Speaking with clients directly to give case updates or other information where appropriate
• Sending letters of authority and requests for information to provider (where required)
• Monitoring cases through the end to end cycle and ensuring that there are no delays to get cases through to application stage as soon as
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.