By starting financial planning early, associate dentists could find they can achieve more of their aspirations sooner than they expected.
You might need advice on income protection, or perhaps you’re saving up a deposit for your first home or considering buying a practice in the future. Whatever your financial goals may be, organising your finances now will help put you in a better position in the future.
We can help with:
- Making sure you have the right income protection in place and you are not overpaying
- Discussing whether you need to put critical illness or life cover in place
- Finding the right mortgage for you and ensuring your rate is competitive
- Assessing whether to opt-in or out of the NHS Pension Scheme
- Making sure you don’t exceed your annual pension allowance
- Building a clear retirement plan that is reviewed annually
- Setting up stocks and shares ISAs and helping to grow your wealth
- Reviewing finance options to buy a practice
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.
Matt has given me a great deal of assistance during the process of selling my practice, introducing dental-specific solicitors and forwarded planning with my NHS pension. He has always put my interests first by giving sound and trustworthy advice. The service and support have always been exceptional. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.
Matt provided a very thorough investigation of my financial position and offered a very detailed report. As a result of this, I have been able to make investments that are personally suited to my needs. I am extremely satisfied with the service and look forward to continued support. I am pleased to recommend Matt to anyone.
When it comes to your finances, Matt is able to stand back and see the big picture and this is the skill; he is then able to focus on the detail to optimise that picture. He saved me a fortune on my mortgage, guided me through the minefield of private and NHS pensions and continues to reduce that burden. I wish I had met him years ago, he is an excellent financial adviser.