For a flexible and simple investment solution that allows you to spread risk, a St James’s Place investment bond can be an excellent option.
An investment bond is an investment product for the long term. It allows you to spread your risk and also switch between funds as your goals and expectations change.
Historically low interest rates have led to many investors looking for alternatives to the bank and building society deposit accounts in the hope of achieving better returns and keeping pace with inflation.
One simple, flexible solution is the St. James’s Place investment bond, which potentially meets income, capital growth and tax planning needs by offering access to a variety of asset classes.
Benefits of the St. James’s Place investment bond:
– Gives access to distinctive investment management services and expertise in fund management
– Spreads risk and diversifies investments
– Offers a range of regular, tax-efficient income options
– Allows for easy switching of funds
– Enables you to manage and potentially reduce your personal tax liability
– Requires minimal administration
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select, and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. Equities do not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
Please note that if the withdrawals taken exceed the growth of the Bond, the capital will be eroded.