It can be difficult for healthcare professionals to find time in their schedule to manage personal finances.
However, it’s important to consider key financial questions such as:
- How are you likely to be affected by pension changes?
- Are your personal and business finances as tax-efficient as they could be?
- How could rising practice costs and reduced profits affect you?
- When would you like to retire?
- Are early retirement or reduced working hours a possibility?
- Would you like to leave, retire from or buy into a practice?
- Are your personal financial affairs in need of a review?
- Do you have effective locum* and income protection cover?
Our team can help you answer these questions and much more, with specialist expertise designed to get your personal and professional finances in shape.
*Locum cover and strategies for exit from a business may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place.
Matt provided a very thorough investigation of my financial position and offered a very detailed report. As a result of this, I have been able to make investments that are personally suited to my needs. I am extremely satisfied with the service and look forward to continued support. I am pleased to recommend Matt to anyone.
When it comes to your finances, Matt is able to stand back and see the big picture and this is the skill; he is then able to focus on the detail to optimise that picture. He saved me a fortune on my mortgage, guided me through the minefield of private and NHS pensions and continues to reduce that burden. I wish I had met him years ago, he is an excellent financial adviser.
Matt has given me a great deal of assistance during the process of selling my practice, introducing dental-specific solicitors and forwarded planning with my NHS pension. He has always put my interests first by giving sound and trustworthy advice. The service and support have always been exceptional. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.