It can be difficult for healthcare professionals to find time in their schedule to manage personal finances.
However, it’s important to consider key financial questions such as:
- How are you likely to be affected by pension changes?
- Are your personal and business finances as tax-efficient as they could be?
- How could rising practice costs and reduced profits affect you?
- When would you like to retire?
- Are early retirement or reduced working hours a possibility?
- Would you like to leave, retire from or buy into a practice?
- Are your personal financial affairs in need of a review?
- Do you have effective locum* and income protection cover?
Our team can help you answer these questions and much more, with specialist expertise designed to get your personal and professional finances in shape.
*Locum cover and strategies for exit from a business may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place.
“Capstone Financial provided a very thorough investigation of my financial position and offered a very detailed report. As a result of this, I have been able to make investments that are personally suited to my needs. I am extremely satisfied with the service and look forward to continued support. I am pleased to recommend Capstone to anyone.”